Do you always wish to browse incognito? The Psiphon app will take care of your wish. Well, finding this article must have raised the curiosity in you to know more about this VPN tool. You are in the right place. In this article, you will learn why the Psiphon app exists and what it is capable of doing. We will also tell you how you can use it and benefit from its features.
Why you need Psiphon
The app is basically what everybody needs because almost everyone using the internet is being monitored. That’s right! “By whom?” You may ask. It can be your internet service provider (ISP), the government, or someone who has the intention of finding out some of your personal information.
Does getting yourself a VPN tool like the Psiphon Pro APK sound like a good idea now? Well, if you are having a hard time grasping the idea of having privacy online, let us dive in more.
Download Psiphon App
|File Size||10.6 MB|
|Requirement||Android 4.0 and up|
What is Psiphon App?
The Psiphon app or software is basically a VPN tool. It gives its users unprecedented access to the internet. It bypasses all firewalls and restrictions that a country or company has set to its websites.
This app is best for those important scenarios where you exchange sensitive information online. The Psiphon app creates a secure tunnel for parties involved instilling confidence in them as they browse through the internet. This way, no external entities are able to snoop around your online activities. In order to do this, the Psiphon app uses a combination of obfuscation technologies and secured communication.
How To Use Psiphon
As complicated as it sounds, using the Psiphon to create a VPN to use on your online activities is pretty easy. You do not have to be an expert in this field. You can benefit from the privacy that this app offers. It might sound kind of hard to believe, but we will show you why it is easy to use.
- In order to give you a more comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to use the Psiphon app, we will start at the very beginning. The first is to install the Psiphon APK to your device.
- Once it’s installed, open the app.
- As soon as the app launches, it will show you a setting in which you can edit or let it be as it is.
- If you are an advanced user, you may change some of its values. That is as long as you know what you are doing. But if you are a newbie, skip this step and just hit “SAVE”.
- After you save the default settings, they ask if you want Psiphon to create a tunnel using only its native browser, or perhaps you want to tunnel the whole device.
- If you choose the “Tunnel Browser Only,” other apps using the internet will not be affected by the Psiphon app. However, if you want to securely hide all your online activities choose the “Tunnel Whole Device” option.
- Once you click your preferred option, the Psiphon will start to connect to its server all over the world.
- Then it will display your new random IP address for your current session along with the location it is currently based.
- If you chose the Browser Only mode, the Psiphon browser will pop up.
- If you chose the Tunnel Whole Device option, you may minimize the app by pressing the Home button on your phone. Then just use any app that you prefer the browse the internet or do online activities.
That’s it. You launch the app, save the settings, choose your preferred tunneling feature and then browse your way to any site you please. That’s how user-friendly the Psiphon app is.
If you are in need to privatize your online presence, that is not an issue anymore. Just use a great VPN app like the Psiphon APK, Psiphon handler APK, or the Psiphon Pro APK. For those who want to use Psiphon for their PC, we highly recommend you to download the Psiphon 3.